About Royal Suites Hotel
About Royal Suites Hotel
Royal Suites Hotel is a 4-Star all-suite hotel located in Bugolobi, an upscale neighborhood in Kampala, about four kilometers from Kampala Central Business District. Our main focus is to offer all our guests exclusive Comfort, Luxury, Serenity, and Great Service!
Royal Suites Hotel is the perfect hotel whether you’re in Kampala, Uganda for business, leisure or retreat because of the excellent accommodations, location that is convenient, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, a friendly staff.
Each Suite has been furnished in its own unique style, blending contemporary elegance with modern comforts boosted with handmade African art pieces that would even challenge Picasso!. All rooms offer a variety of specular views of the Hotel Grounds, Swimming Pool Area and Surrounding Greenery from the balcony and window.
We boast of well trained and skilled staff with wide experience in Hospitality industry both locally and internationally. Our continuous internal trainings make us more prepared to deal with challenges in this industry. Our staff is well motivated and go out of their way to offer personalized customer care to our esteemed guests.
Starting with 9 Units in the year 2000, Royal Suites Hotel expanded to 30 Units in the year 2009 and eventually a 90-Unit Hotel Suite complex, Outdoor swimming pool, and a conference complex that consists of 7 Conference Halls and, a 500 Seater Banquet Hall, well-equipped Health Club & Spa, Restaurant and 2 bars/Lounges.
In 2015 Royal Suites was awarded a 4 Star status by Ministry of Tourism – Uganda.
We are inspired to fill your world with exclusive luxury, comfort, and serenity, direction, foresight of achievement, goal orientation. Luxury as relaxation, leisure and spending on oneself without reservation. Serenity for quiet and calm comfort as an induced sense of homeliness.
We commit to offer memorable experiences to our guests by nurtured and committed team through innovative business solution in a warm and tranquil environment.
Royal Suites has assessed and continues to assess the risks and has placed a comprehensive security system in both public and non-public areas.
Security measures at our Hotel:
- A perimeter wall fence with razor wire on top enclosing the entire five acre complex.
- Adequate security lighting along the perimeter and in the gardens and parking areas.
- Four armed tourism police officers assisted by four of our private guards manning the two access points, one for residents and the other for visitors day and night. Six private guards patrol the premises in shifts day and night.
- Guest rooms are secured with burglar proof corridors which are also covered with CCTV cameras and these areas are patrolled by our private security guards all the time as a control measure for our guests.
- An electronic door lock system is in place for enhanced security.
- A short bulletin on security tips is given to our guests on arrival as our security routine. This includes how to identify hotel staff in uniform, not to leave room doors unlocked, not to open room doors to callers who are not in hotel staff uniform, to move about in groups while leaving room for meals and outings, and to keep valuables in room safe boxes.
- Our fire proof doors are fitted with a one way peeping holes which have visibility only from inside the room.
- Our staff wear uniforms and name tags for easy identification.
- Car parking: secured within our perimeter fence, patrolled by our guards and covered by CCTV cameras as well.
- Our residential area is out of bounds to non residents.
- We have well maintained and regularly serviced firefighting equipment as a health and safety measure.
- Royal Suites is comprehensively insured against fire, burglary, theft and damage or loss of property or injury to third parties by Chartis Insurance Company.